- Name: Chance Carroll
- Position: Defensive Back
- College: Texas Wesleyan University
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 190lb
- Twitter: chanceceelo15
- Instagram: coprophet15
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2023 NFL Draft?
- I’m a very well-rounded athlete, that can play every position in the secondary. I’m someone who’s Coach able and can bring an abundance of energy to any locker room based on my work ethic and personality! I’m very physical with good patients and technique.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- At the age of 3
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’m a hardworking individual that loves football!!
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to poverty-stricken neighborhoods because they too need activities to do and organizations to be apart of!
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- ”You may not be where you want to be but your not where you used to be!!”
Who was your childhood hero?
- My pop Warner coaches, all of them!!
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- My entire squad!! (team)
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- the hardest moments in my life to overcome, is everyday life for me really!…everything I do as a BLACK MAN or student-athlete is under a microscope making the room for error slim to none meaning people are looking at me especially my younger siblings! So for them being flawless what I try to be and that comes with problems alone.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Texas Wesleyan is special because of the teacher-to-student ratio unlike most big universities out classes here are smaller allowing teachers to be able to tend to the whole class!
What is your favorite snack food?
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football is the preparation because it allows you to play the game in your head before it happens!!
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- If you want someone to get the job done first then ask questions later, IM THE GUY!!
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I look up to a lot of guys in the NFL however, I think my game is pretty unique!! So I’ll leave the comparison up to the scouts.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My grandmother, my cousin, and my uncle. Because they are all dead and did not get a chance to see me play college ball so the opportunity to have dinner with them would be a moment for us to catch up