- Name: Shaquan Jones
- Height: 5’8
- Weight: 166
- Position: Corner Back
- College: Mansfield University
- Twitter: @Shaquanjones_44
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- The Best Restaurant in my city, in my opinion, would be Olive Garden
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- When I’m Breaking Down Film What Sticks our to me is my energy to the ball once it’s 4th Quarter and those tired moments kick in
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- If I won the lotto I would first buy my mother a tombstone than move my siblings out of Philadelphia just taking care of all of my loved ones for as long as I can.
What has been your biggest failure?
- My Biggest Failure was giving up on myself the freshman year I was very Undersized and I let people get into my head and that caused me to not believe in myself at the time but I’m over that stage now my confidence is there 100 percent
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- I think my teammates would say my best quality is I go 100 percent in everything I do in the weight room on the field and off the field I take school and football very seriously
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- The Hardest Worker On My Team that’s a tough I’ll have to say the whole team honestly
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- My Nickname is Quanny which is short for my first name Shaquan.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- If I don’t make it or the NFL don’t workout my degree in Communications, with that degree I would like to find the best job that I can and get paid a nice good salary . A Salary that I can be comfortable off of far as living.
What is your coolest life moment?
- The Coolest Moment of my life would have to be when I graduated High School back in 2017
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- A Song I would sing at karaoke night would be Chris Brown song called “Go Crazy”
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- If I can pick any actor to play in a movie it would have to be Kevin Hart he’s very funny to me
Who is your favorite football team?
- My favorite football team is The Chicago Bears Always been my favorite team I hope they draft me one day and turn my dreams into reality.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- If I had a Warning Label mines would say “Warning” Do Not Underestimate Me.
What is your biggest fear?
- My Biggest Fear Would Have To Be Drowning in a lack of an ocean I can get into community pools but I can’t swim so I stay on the safe side which is 5ft.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- The Most Underrated player in the NFL I would have to say it is Xavier Rhodes he doesn’t get enough credit he’s a complete shutdown corner.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- My Gameday Preparation Is Rewatching film on the receivers on certain downs what routes they run so I can know far as the certain downs what to expect than after that I do pre-game warm-up to make sure I’m cool and I listen to music to get me in the right game mode.
Do you have any hobbies?
- My Hobbies are Playing my Xbox, or doing our going things I don’t like to be stuck in the house all-day
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- If I had to compare myself to someone in the NFL it would have to Brent grimes he’s an undersized corner just like me and he plays with that certain motor that I have.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- I feel as though my whole family has the biggest influence on my life Cause I don’t wanna let them down I feel like I have to be the one to make it out far as the NFL I want to be that one to take care and provide for my family the NFL always been a dream of mine and I will do everything I can to reach that Dream by any means.
What motivates you to work hard?
- My nieces , my nephew, and my little brother they motivate me to work as hard as I do cause they are under me so when the see me working hard they’ll learn from that and do the right things in life also