- Name: James Todd
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 190
- Position: FS
- College: Lindsey Wilson College
- Twitter: @unojtcero
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Louisville, Kentucky. I love how it is the same hometown as a lot of great people.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• First, Strength and Conditioning because it’s how you will be able to stay injury free and play to your best ability. Secondly, Film Study it allows you to play fast and recognize an opposing play before it develops. Lastly, Practice. It’s important because if you make plays in practice those plays will carry on to game days
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being able to provide for my family and also holding relationships with the people I care about the most.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I’ve failed test and it has made me ask did I prepare how I really could’ve? I came back and I’ve gotten better scores.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I think they would say Ball skills.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Adam Sheehan
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be an Entrepreneur
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save one family member, because I would look to my family first in a situation of disaster.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Black Panther because he is the richest man in the world and he’s is the most humble.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Leaving old school and going to a new school and then having the best year of my career.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• On my birthday and my coldest friends post embarrassing pictures of me.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Getting an Interception and breaking a six-way tie to hold the program record for most interceptions in a single season.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Grinding all my life by Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I think this answer could be different for some people, but to me would be Physical.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My friend Rico Robinson, just to hold a conversation with him one more time.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Keelan Cole
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor, he was just trying to protect his family and was killed. He didn’t get to reach his full potential in the NFL.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I LOVE to win and I HATE to lose!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother is the biggest influence, the way she holds everything together and doesn’t let me or my sister see her struggle. And she always pulls through no matter what.