NFL DraftNFL NewsProspect Interviews
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tighe Beck, TE, Assumption College
- Name: Tighe Beck
- Position: TE
- College: Assumption College
- Height: 6’3″
- Weight: 240 lbs
- Twitter: @TighBeck2
If there was a billboard with 5 of your traits on it which 5 traits would be up there?
- Confidence, competitiveness, versatility, hardest of workers, and team oriented.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Brandon Copeland. An undrafted guy who has made a career for himself with his hard work and tenacity. In addition, he has used his platform and knowledge to educate and help others, all while setting himself up for a life after football as well. He is a guy I could learn a lot from both on and off the field.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- Contagious energy. I play with my head and my heart and I am relentless no matter the situation of the game. I never stop going.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- Getting 1% better in every way, everyday. I will be ready for any opportunity that comes my way.
What sets you apart from other tight ends?
- No other Tight End in the country can do what I do. 70 snaps on offense, then turn around and dominate on special teams at the same time. I will block my tail off and catch anything thrown my way.
What areas of your game are you looking to improve the most?
- There is always room for improvement in all areas of my game. I want to focus on blocking and route running. I know I will continue to improve immensely and that my best football is ahead of me.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Football is the ultimate team game. Success comes from all 11 men working together in unison to accomplish the same goal.
What should we know about Tighe Beck the person?
- I am someone who will learn from anything. Any situation, success/failure. Whether it happens to me or to someone around me, I will learn from it and become a better person because of it. Always looking to improve myself.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I attack challenges head on. I’ve learned a ton about life from playing football and sports in general. I know that whatever life throws at me, I will be able to overcome anything in my way.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team will get someone who is passionate about the game, cares about my teammates and will do anything necessary to win. Selfless, tough, hardworking and elite competitiveness.
If you could win 1 NFL player award which one and why?
- NFL man of the year. This is the highest honor a player can have because it goes beyond success on the field. It is about how we use this game to help others and to make the world a better place.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite moments from my football life come from the early mornings/late nights. Tireless hard work with my teammates/brothers are what I will always remember as my favorite times and best memories.