- Name: Jeremiah Littles
- Position: Defensive Tackle
- College: University of South Alabama
- Height: 6ft
- Weight: 285
- Twitter: @33_Jeremiah
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- I’m definitely an underdog. It’s been that way all my life it motivates me in many ways. I know it only takes one team to believe in me and that’s all I’m asking for.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I feel as if I’m an all-around versatile guy on and off the field you can put me at multiple positions, but I’m also a Team player who wants to win and represent the organization the best way I can.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- The one cause would have to be to any organization that deals with children that live in poverty. It changes the lives of people who grow up without anything at all in America or in another country.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Allen Bailey was always my childhood hero coming from Sapelo Island, Georgia in my hometown and being the first to make it into the NFL.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- There are many as Riley Cole mentioned, but I would say Chris Henderson is a highly underrated guy just because of his crazy work ethic and the passion he plays with this upcoming year I feel like it will all unfold for him.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- I feel like my biggest is seeing people hate or down each other especially when they come from the same place. It happens a lot and people just get jealous or hate because they aren’t in that position and it’s just hard to see that instead of people coming together.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I have had many as most people do but I think sitting out two years, my first year here at South Alabama was a very hard time as I had some redshirt issues come up and weren’t able to play after my first year, but I grew and became a new person because of it.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- South Alabama is a very underrated and maybe even under-appreciated University. It’s special to me because I knew about them since 2009 from YouTube when a lot of people didn’t. The area, the people, and they love this University has shown will always be dear to my heart!
What is your favorite snack food?
- Recently it’s been Sunbet bakery Oats and honey bars!
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- You will get a guy who is willing to be put in any position and do anything I can to help our team. My best attribute is playing at a high level to be successful on and off the field!
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would say Grady Jarrett he plays fast and physical with great instinct/fast twitch as I do.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Definitely my Grandmother Sadie Mae just because of how much time has passed and the things I have accomplished just want to be able to tell her. Malcolm X would be the next just so I can be able to talk to him about how things are now but as well get first-hand knowledge of our past. Lastly would be Kanye West, as he recently transitioned his life to Christ it’s just interesting to see where he is now and just the conversation we could have.