NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Henri Murphy, Defensive Back
Hello,I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL, CFL, and XFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview and follow Henri’s journey on Twitter @_hendog10
1. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
If I could hang with any football player for a day I’ll say Jalen Ramsey. He’s the most dominant player in the NFL right now and I’ll like to see what his daily routine is.
2. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My mind set on the field is nothing but making plays.
3. hat made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Seeing my uncle play and achieving it made me wanna do the same.
4. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
I consider every game my team win a memory. Doesn’t matter if I contribute or not.
5. What do you think sets you apart from other defensive backs?
Having that make up speed helps a lot. Being able to catch separates me from most DBs as well.
6. What is your favorite workout?
My favorite workout is definitely anything upper body.
7. Rank focus,footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
Focus would be number one and skill based followed by footwork. Without focus it’s going to be hard to make the plays you wanna make.
8. What do you hope to achieve as a football player going forward?
Just being able to receive an opportunity would be a huge achievement.
9. What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
Some keys to success on a football field is definitely being focus and being discipline at all times.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
A team will be getting a hard working, discipline, energized, willing to learn player.
11. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
My biggest challenge in life has always been beating the odds. I’ve always been the underdog.
12. hat type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I bring all the energy when I’m on the football field. Making sure my teammates never get down.