Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Dylan Wilson, Cornerback
Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview here. Follow Dylan Wilson’s journey on Twitter @4nation__.
1.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I would hang with Deion Sanders, he one of the best cornerbacks to ever do it. So I would love to learn and take as many notes as I can from him.
2.What is your favorite drill?
- I like to do DB drills my favorite DB drills are the W drill and star in and out the drill.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- My mindset as a corner to be the best on the field and shut down every matchup I come across. It’s Dwill Island when I’m checking you. My mindset is for you not to catch a pass nothing easy no touchdowns.
4.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite football moment of my life when I picked off joe borrow from LSU one of the best football moments of my life.
5.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- When I make it to the NFL I want to be one of the best corners to ever do it, I wanna be all-pro. I wanna break records.
6.What do you do for fun?
- I like to chill. Things I do for fun play the game, PS4 is the best if y’all wanna add me. I like to play basketball and play with my Lil brother and sister.
7.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have and why?
- Some water, you need water to survive. A magnifying glass to start fires. And a knife to cut food and make a shelter. Lol, I watch a lot a survival shows lol.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I guess football was in me since young, it’s in my DNA 🧬. My whole life I knew and felt that I wanted to be a football player. But I started playing late though. The first time getting in EQ was when I was 11 years old. But before I just played throw up tackle and two-hand touch on the streets.
9.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- Bora Bora, I love the island I see pictures and videos of it. I always wanted to go there.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A person that passionate about football, and humble and love being with his teammates. I can bring a lot to the table, I’m discipline I love to learn and listen to anybody teaches me, I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure I do my part for the team’s success.
11.What is your nickname or what would you make up as your nickname?
- Everybody call me Dwill.
12. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- I am a Diamond in the rough, that has been slept on all my life, I went through rough paths, I have never had anything giving to me. I earned and worked for everything I got. I have been underrated all my life, just another step in life I have again to prove people wrong again.