- Name: Clay Branton III
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 210
- Position: SS/Rover
- College: Arizona Christian University
- Twitter: @Kingbranton
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Always around the ball, aggressive, good play and route recognition, good open field tackling
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Invest in a business and then buy my mom a house
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not winning a state championship
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Instincts, communication abilities
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Art Hayes
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Family/Marriage, Family and marriage counselor/life mentor for all ages
What is your coolest life moment?
• Cliff diving
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Put that woman first – Jaheim
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Denzel Washington
Who is your favorite football team?
• New Orleans Saints
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Warning: Stay out of my way
What is your biggest fear?
• Losing family, letting my family down
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Levi Wallace (Buffalo Bills)
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Wake up, Eat breakfast with a blue Gatorade head to the field house get taped, stretch, put my AirPods in and listen to music while I warm up. Right before the game I eat skittles or starburst
Do you have any hobbies?
• Sneakers, training, waves
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I don’t really compare my self to anyone because I have my own unique style of play but I think tyrann mathieu is someone I try to model my game after
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mom, she raised me and my 3 siblings on her own and never quit, I think that’s what I’ve learned is to never quit.
What motivates you to work hard?
•People that I’ve lost, my family, seeing my grandparents and mother proud.