- Name: Jaiden Reavis
- Position: WR
- College: Virginia Union University
- Height: 5’9″
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Instagram: @1way_3
What are you looking to achieve as a football player going forward?
- I’m looking to not only make it to the next level but take the league by storm while setting my family up to have more than enough in life.
What should we know about Jaiden Reavis the person?
- What you should know about me is that I’m a very humble individual who loves his inner circle and always puts God first.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- This offseason I am already working to get stronger and gain a little weight while keeping my speed an explosion.
What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
- I feel my ability to play both outside and inside receiver or even go to the backfield, and my ability to return the ball on special teams I can stretch the field. I feel that God had blessed me with something people haven’t seen before, things you just can’t teach.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Funny story but at the age of about 3 up until about 5 years old I always kept an Allen Iverson basketball jersey on. I wanted to be just like him until my father signed me up for football at the age of five. I was the youngest on the team but the coach gave me the ball and I outran everyone for my first score. I’ve been in love with the game ever since.
What do you love about the game of football?
- I love the fact that it’s a place where a young man can be carefree and just have fun. With this game, I can let everything go and just be myself while showing the gifts God blessed me with.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I attack the challenges head-on, I feel God gives his toughest battles to his toughest soldiers.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- I’d have to say winning my first high school state championship. It was the first in our school’s history since about the 1960’s I believe.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I would have to pick Reggie Bush, my older brother and I would sit and watch his highlights for hours.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- A player who is a hard worker and simply doesn’t shy away from the moment but takes it on head first and is just different when it comes to the game.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- I think the keys are being yourself first and then executing your assignments.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- With me being a quiet guy I let my play do the talking. I can humbly say it speaks loud and clear