• Name: DeMarco Prewitt Sr
• Height: 5,10
• Weight: 213
• Position: RB
• College: Kansas Wesleyan
• Twitter: @Just_Prewitt_9
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I live in Menifee, California. It use to be a very small town, but grew so much during the four years I have attend Kansas Wesleyan. The community is very supportive with athlete that go on to play at the next level. I love you passion and togetherness we have.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I don’t think you can really list these in order of importance. They all should be number one when playing this sport. In order to beat the man across from you, Film Study, Strength, conditioning, and practice are all in the same level of importance.
What do you worry about, and why?
• The main thing I worry about is my family.When it comes to my parents they have sacrificed a lot for me to go to college. So, I don’t want to fail them.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
•My sophomore year in college I actually got switched to fullback. At first I was angry and thought I wasn’t good enough to play running-back. I actually took pride in been a fullback as the season progressed. In the off season I worked my butt off so that coach could see how effective I can be at running back. The next two years showed that hard work paid off.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leadership and Motivation. When the team need an energy boost, all it take is one hard run and it’s like we are a new team. This is why teams could never count us out of the game.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• There are three of them and they were all on my college linebacker core. Jasper Chavez, Warren Singleterry, and Charles Barnes III. These men forced the best out of me. Tough me how to run tough in the trenches. They are so fats too the ball. It was always full speed when going against a group lie this.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I want to be apart of the San Diego police force. I hope to change the world view on police today. Not all cop are the cops we tend to see on social media.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I’d clean my room, this is a place where your spent half of your life in. On top of that you don’t want to upset Mom.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
•I would save my family member. Family is everything to me and I would protect them at any cost.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Iron Man, people don’t get all the sacrifices he made for the avengers. If you ask me he is the true definition of a team player.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My sophomore year in college I actually got switched to fullback. At first I was angry and thought I wasn’t good enough to play running-back. I actually took pride in been a fullback as the season progressed. In the off season I worked my butt off so that coach could see how effective I can be at running back. The next two years showed that hard work paid off.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
The most embarrassing moment I have had was at a Christmas party and it was random song karaoke. I got chose to sing Party In the USA by Miley Cyrus. It wasn’t embarrassing cause I didn’t do good. It was embarrassing cause I knew every word too the song !
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• It was the national quarter final game and we just scored to go up 41 to 40. Coach calls for a two point play where the QB hands it too me and I fake run too the out side and throw it too out TE. We converted to go up 43 to 40. A play I’ll never forget.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Last Breath by Future
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The ability to adapt. Learning a new offensive is easy for me, which helps me fit into any offense. Learned my college team’s offense in a two days.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would want to bring back my sister Heavenly Booth. I never got too meet her, so it would mean a lot to me if I got to hug her and tell her I love her too her face.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
•The dance club would be named “The Get Down” where people have positive vibes full of joy and laughter. That’s just how I get down .
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Frank Gore, he is the definition of a consistent running back. What ever team he is on he produces. 3rd in all time rushing right now, something that a lot of people don’t know.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
•I would rather be respected, you have to earn respect. Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier didn’t like each other but respect each other as one of the greatest of all time in the sport of boxing.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
•Josh Gordon, the man is an amazing athlete. Made it known that he has a problem with smoking weed and yet I feel no one took the time to actually help him.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win. To see my team smile and have fun during a game and after is a blessing.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My step dad Gary Prewitt. The way he took me in as one of his own and was the father figure for me. In my eyes you have to be a strong man to take care of children that aren’t yours.