• Name: RJ Martin
• Height: 6`2
• Weight: 285
• Position: DT
• College: Adams State University
• Twitter: @rj3143
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Denver and I love my city, I have a lot of friends and family around at all times. Always good food and entertainment going on downtown.
List these three in order of importance andwhy: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength andconditioning- To prepare your body to play at a high level no matter who I amplaying.
- Film Study- Study the habits of the offensive linemen against other types of defensive player, so I can work against him.
- Practice- Just bringing everything all together and repping the plays and doing all the drill necessary to get ready for the game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Being successful, I’m not afraid of failure as long as I learn from it but
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• First coming to college I wanted to play right away but ended up being a redshirt, not really a bad thing but I wanted to play. But I turned
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Austin Ekeler
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Business man
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member because family means a lot to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• T’challa from Black Panther because he is a king who takes care of his own people and has enough resources to make the world a better place by helping those in need.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When I had surgery on my wrist, it set me back but I pushed through with rehab with the trainers and our strength and conditioning coach to have it the best we could for the season.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• In high school for Halloween I thought everyone was going to dress up but then I was the only person in a shuffle bot costume
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I got
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Beast (VIP)
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Michael Jackson because he is a legend and I always wanted to see him perform live.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Suga Wolf
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Grady Jarrett
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because some may like you today or next week but when you are respected that will last much longer and means much more.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Whohas been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• There is not justone, my whole family has been a huge influence in my life, showing me all thehard work, it takes to be successful in life.