- Name: Lewis Kidd
- Position: OL
- College: Montana State University
- Height: 6’5 3/4″
- Weight: 321 lbs
- Twitter: @Lewis_Kidd90
- Instagram: @LewisKidd76
What sets you apart from other offensive linemen?
- I believe what sets me apart from other offensive linemen is my versatility. I can play multiple spots on the line and have film to show that.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- For an offensive linemen, it starts with being physically dominant. It all starts up front and you have to be a great physical finisher in order to play this position. Offensive linemen have to also be some of the smartest guys on the field and have a great knowledge of the scheme and game plan week to week.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- I have so many great memories from football so far and I look forward to continuing to create more in the future. This past senior season in general is going to be something I will never forget. Winning every home game and making a run to the national championship with my brothers is something I will always hold close to me.
If there was a billboard with 5 of your traits on it which 5 traits would be up there?
- Athletic, versatile, smart, accountable and consistent.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I think Larry Allen would be an awesome choice. To be able to pick his brain and learn from one of the greatest to ever do it would be amazing.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- I am currently doing pro day prep at Optimum performance with Mike Garza and doing speed work with Haneef Shaheed. I am also working with Damon Baldwin on offensive line skill development. They are all giving me the tools I need to be successful at the pro day and at the next level.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I knew from a young age that I wanted to be a football player and play in the NFL. My dad and brother were great football players and I was always surrounded by football growing up. I started playing football in 3rd grade and have played ever since.
What should we know about Lewis Kidd the person?
- I am a licensed teacher and have been able to do some substitute teaching in Montana during football. I have a passion for teaching and coaching and when football is over later in life I will want to follow that path.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I bring a lot of energy to the locker room and the football field as well. I can relate and get along with everyone and I am able to develop relationships which allows me to bring energy to everyone on my team.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team that gives me an opportunity will get a player who is intelligent, athletic, and a hard worker. They will get a player who is coachable and can learn and pick things up quickly. They will get a player who puts their head down and works.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I am able to get through on and off field struggles through my faith, family, and friends. I am blessed to have the support system I have and I use it all the time to help me in times of need.
What do you love about the game of football?
- I love that it brings people from all different backgrounds and upbringings together. I love the brotherhood football builds and I believe it is like no other sport.