- Name: Raymond Alexander
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 230
- Position: DE
- College: Ferrum College
- Twitter: @Raymond93376731
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• That’s a tough choice but I would have to say it’s a tie between Marino’s and China Wok
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My quickness and strength
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• First thing I would do is take care of my family, they did everything for me to make it this far. Without them, I wouldn’t be doing this interview
What has been your biggest failure?
• I’m not sure what was my biggest failure but it has been time that I have failed and learned from them to grow and be a better person than I was.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Everyone on my team holds each other accountable. We leave no one out. We are all grinding and working hard.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Big Ray, Ray, Big General
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Recreational Leadership and Minor in Psychology
What is your coolest life moment?
• The coolest moment in my life we have to be when I attended my first NFL game with the Panthers vs Titans. Panthers came out with the win shout out to them.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• I’m gonna have to say Must Be Nice by Lyfe Jennings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Lance Gross , his name was Calvin on House of Payne.
Who is your favorite football team?
• Philadelphia Eagles
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• It would read “Don’t let my Kindness fool you for my weakness”
What is your biggest fear?
• Letting down the ones who supported me and want to see me do great things
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I would have to say Juan Thornhill. I played against him when I was in high school. He was a heck of a player.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I don’t talk at all, I focus on what’s needs to be done out on the field and what I need to do to help my team get the win
Do you have any hobbies?
• Playing Basketball
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Khalil Mack, One of the best!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I would say, my Aunt, Angela Johnson, and my Grandmother, Hattie Marshall. I see what they do for me and my brothers and sisters every day (it’s a lot of us), One day I will do the same in return!
What motivates you to work hard?
• My family, I promise my grandmother and my mom when I was little, I will one day be able to take care of the family and wouldn’t have to go through the struggle anymore.