- Name: LaDarian Hudson
- Position: Safety
- College: West Texas A&M
- Height: 5′ 10″
- Weight: 207 lbs
- Twitter: @LaDarianHudson
1. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite moments would be scoring my first touchdown as a little kid with my Dad as my Head Coach. Another moment I cherish is getting two interceptions last season in the first half of a Homecoming game against Central Washington for my birthday.
2. What is your favorite snack?
- My favorite snack would be the sour patch watermelon. Those are addicting.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- My mindset is to get as many 3 and outs as possible and get the ball. I’m always level-headed, focused on the next play.
4. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I would want to hang out with Jamal Adams and Ed Reed. Personally, I look up to both men because they carry themselves respectfully and selflessly. These guys will do whatever it takes to win and still be the best person they can be for the community. Ed is the goat, so, of course, a guy like me playing in his same position that he did, wants to know how he was so successful. Jamal Adams brings energy to a room like no other, and he is clearly the best safety in the NFL right now. A guy that’s humbled and fun to be around is something I want to be around and build a friendship with. I want to know how he trains, what motivates him to be the best every day.
5. What do you do for fun?
- I generally watch football highlights, listen to music, dance, or hang with my family and friends.
6. How has your football experience as West Texas A&M Buffaloes player been?
- It honestly has been a great experience. The team accepted me with open arms and that’s a family I’m glad to be a part of. The campus is growing beautifully. The new stadium was a blockbuster experience as well. The new stadium, new helmets, new team, how can I not like being a Buffalo. This upcoming year will be more emotional because I’ve grown to like playing here and I’m going into my last season here.
7. If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
- I would want to have a boat, 2 months’ worth of food, and clean water to drink.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- The moment my dad threw a football to me at 3 years old and I caught it and ran with it. I’ve been loving it ever since.
9. If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
- I would want to be a wolf because a wolf lives by the “family code” and I’m all about family. The Wolf also is very protective, ferocious, not only that, but they travel in packs to hunt.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- Any team would be getting a player that has a brilliant mind for the game of football and can be versatile on the defense and make an impact on special teams. They will get a guy that will do whatever the team needs to help the team out and win, a selfless guy… that’s what they would be getting.
11. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I would like to live in the Arlington, Houston, or Denver areas, but no matter what team I go to, that will be my home and I will love being there no matter what.
12. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- I would call the show “Don’t break” because life has thrown everything at me and despite the odds stacked against me, I didn’t break, and I won’t break. Adversity comes in many shapes and forms designed to knock anyone off track, but I have persevered through it all and it has helped me grow into the young man I am today.