- Name: Zaccheus “Zach” Moore
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 230
- Position: MLB/OLB
- College: Valdosta State University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
•My hometown is Douglas,Ga a lot people in South Georgia know it as Coffee County but it’s a nice rural small town and I love most about it is everytime I go back it reminds stay humble and never forget where I come from
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning, practice, and study film. These are all things relevant to production so you gotta put the time in the weight room. Practice to see how to make your plays and film study to correct the errors so you’re crisp on Sunday
What do you worry about, and why?
• Playing my best game every game because I hate after the game thinking what I could’ve done better.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My first year of college left ineligible. I knew I was smart enough to pass in college because I did in highschool so I got back in school made the deans list, graduated, and gave myself a second chance to play football
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Size and physicality
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Devontae Jackson UWG
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Highschool football coach
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
•Family because family is everything and you can’t replace loved ones
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
•The flash because of his incredible speed and he has no weakness
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Proving that I was worthy enough to graduate college and play football again after I terrible first year. I just kept coming and never gave up
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Hitting a tree when I had already snuck out and still caught when I just should’ve taken the long way home instead of driving through the woods
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When we played North Greenville and I made a play on the qb
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Young Jeezy- go hard
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother Rutha Moore, she just made me complete because of how much she loved me and show me how to love
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Exotic Utopia
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
•Respected, because in a high pressured situation I want my team to know I’m reliable and I want to be known as competitor throughout the league
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Mike Vick because he never to the chance to get back on that straight as he was on before the fighting issue and it cost him
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
•hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mother, my mom has been my rock through thick and thin. She always make sure that me and my siblings had even if that meant she had to sacrifice something. She has never left my side even when things got tough. Looking back, I’m seeing her hard work and dedication towards her kids and I so grateful to have a mother like that. So, making it in this league will give a opportunity to show her that in plenty because she deserves that and more.