- Name: Kam Williams
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 225
- Position: WR
- College: The University of Incarnate Word
- Twitter: @KamWilliams_14
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from Houston, but I moved around a lot growing up so I really couldn’t enjoy my time in Houston
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film study first to learn plays. then practice to actually put what we’ve learned in action. Then strength & conditioning to build and restore muscle lost from practice
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about not making it and life and just being a average. I want to be able to provide for my family and be able to say I made it in life
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My teammates would say that I’m the go to guy, that I’m a for sure catch if you throw it my way. “throw it up to 14 he’ll go get it he’s a big body too”
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Prince Robinson
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would be boxing right along side of investing forex
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- One family member, I know my family member. I don’t know these strangers
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Spider Man because that’s my favorite superhero
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Biggest adversity in life was my second season at juco when nobody was really talking to me and at that point I thought I’d have to hang up football and it was really depressing at the time but my mom told me to keep faith always and she could feel that a gateway was about to open. 3 weeks later UIW offered me
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Tripping in public
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- The second game of my senior season. It was my second hat trick game of college and I went crazy that game and I was getting turnt with the crowd
What song best describes your work ethic?
- How great I am, Ali
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- I would say both, you need the physical aspect to hang with dudes if not dominate and you need the IQ non physical part of it
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- I would bring back my grandmother, she really glued the family together
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I would rather be respected cause people can relate to respect they don’t care if you like them or not
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- I would say my D line coach at UIW, played in the league and was driving home one night and was shot 5 times and never played again after that
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Who doesn’t love to win but I hate losing as well, but it’s about what do you do after you take that loss
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- I would say my step dad who I consider like a real ideal father, he really came in my life and just changed everything about my mindset.