- Name: Siriman Harrison Bagayogo
- Position: DB
- College: University of Guelph
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 195 lbs.
- Twitter: @sirimanbagayogo
- Instagram: @shbthereal29
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2023 NFL Draft?
- The confidence of my own ability, my football IQ and my experiences of playing boundary corner my whole university carrier, and my capacity for adaptation
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- 18 year old
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I have the desire the be best at everything I do no matter how hard, no matter how long to will get there
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- If I could donate to one cause in the world it would be to organizations that send kids from lower-income families to sports camps. Every child should stand a fair chance at being an athlete and perusing their dreams and it should not be based on their financial situation.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Never listen to people that tells you cannot do something (dream)
Who was your childhood hero?
- My mother
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Kwame Osei
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- People that find excuse for everything
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- When I was cut from midget Espoir (hockey) after a ground injured. hockey was everything to me at that time, I was playing hockey for at least 8 years. I had to change my life around and found another goal in my life, which end up being football.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Diversity, everyone wants to see each other succeed
What is your favorite snack food?
- Chips, and sweets
What is the best part of football?
- Feeling after winning a championship
If you could sell yourself in one sentence, what would you say?
- Im person that don’t talk a lot. I’m driven by my goals and relentless.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL, who would it be?
- Jalen Ramsey/Xavier Rhodes/Sauce Gardner
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My grandmother, uncle and mother.