- Name: Mike Mouton
- Position: WR
- College: Waldorf University
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 188
- Twitter: @Cantcheckmike3
- Instagram: @Cantcheckmike3
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2023 NFL Draft?
- My knowledge of the game, on the field IQ, ability to get open, break down defense’s, routes running ability, and great hands.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’m a very hard worker. And I won’t take any opportunity for granted, I’ll just be blessed to play and be apart of anyone’s organization. I won’t let any owners, GM’s, or coaches down if they take a chance on me.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Finding more cures for all cancers.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Never give up because God gives the toughest challenges to his toughest soldiers.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My dad
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Skyler Schmidt
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Bad manners and disrespect
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- My senior year in high school when I wasn’t able to play football.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- The Warrior Walk it’s so special to me to see all the fans and kids there when we walk to the field, seeing smiles and giving high fives. It’s an amazing feeling!
What is your favorite snack food?
- Baked Hot Cheetos
What is the best part of football?
- Honestly the game of football itself and what comes along with it. Also the various life lessons it teaches you.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I have proven people wrong almost my whole live, and I will continue to do so.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Keenan Allen/Jarvis Landry
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Jesus, my Gee Gee and my Paw Paw Mike. Because Jesus has been with me every step of the way, and guided me to where I’m at today. My Gee Gee because we had a bond like no other and we would talk for hours about anything. My Paw Paw Mike because I never got to get to know him because he passed when a little after I was born. I’ve heard nothing but great things about him and how much I remind my family of him.