NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Darrius Mitchell, Running Back
Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL, CFL, and XFL teams. Check out this amazing interview with Darrius and make sure you follow his journey on Social Media.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Responsibility, hand-eye coordination and blocking.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Winning state in high school, all conference and all state.
What sets you apart from other running backs?
- I know how to block, read defenses, good vision and good agility.
What should we know about Darrius Mitchell the person?
- I’m respectful, I give back, I’m a go getter and I’m laid back.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I’m a hyped player and I’ll lead by example.
What is your typical training routine?
- I go to the gym everyday and do speed and do some cardio in the field.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Just growing up Adrian Peterson was my favorite running back so I admire him and try to run like him.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Ezekiel Elliott, because I just like his game and feel I can get some knowledge from him.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- Meditate and just pray.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- They would get a hardworking running back.
What do you love about the game of football?
- It builds teamwork and it’s an escape from day to day situations and it builds your character.
What are you looking to achieve as a football player going forward?
- I want to be in the NFL and be one of the top running backs this season or seasons to come.