Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Prince Charles Iworah, Defensive Back
Hello I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview and follow Prince Charles’ journey on Instgaram @prince_Charles30
1.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- I’ve had quite a few, but trying to remain a positive influence in my family and friends lives during hard times.
2.Rank focus,footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a football player?
- Focus is number one because with focus every individual player can develop their skill and footwork to contribute to the team. If every individual player applied focus on winning each day that team will increase their chance of winning a championship.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- I’m a warrior and I’m going to whatever it takes to put my team in the position to win.
4.What do you hope to achieve as a football player going forward?
- If I’m able to help my teammates grow on and off the field and bring in championships that’s the greatest accomplishment for a football player in my opinion.
5.What is your favorite stadium that you have played in?
- Death Valley got wild back in college lol and Nissan was nice too.
6.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Winning our conference championship and bowl game.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interviews
7.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- It’s hard to explain here, but to keep it short and simple the type of energy that makes everyone want to run to the ball and make the first play.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- A lot of things played a major role in that but to keep it simple Revis and Asomugha definitely inspired me to play cornerback back in 2012.
9.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- The Warrior Next Door. I was raised by a traditional Igbo man from Akwukwu Igbo village (Land of Desert Warriors) I have certain traditional tendencies that people close to me will see and wonder.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A player who wants to get everyone and himself better however way he can and a player who wants to help bring in a championship.
11.What is your favorite workout?
- I honestly have plenty,but my go to is the sand workout. It’s great for resistance training.
12.What do you do for fun?
- I’ll go hiking, fishing, bowling, hooping, and reading. I like to do a variety of things honestly.