Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Sir’Vell Ford, Defensive Back
Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview with Sir’Vell Ford on his Twitter @_vell96
1.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- If I could live anywhere in the world it would be California still there is a lot of things to do and the people there are very active and I like moving around and staying busy.
2. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- If my life was a TV show it would be called “Nightmares Dreams” because in my life I’ve been through a lot and there is a story to tell from my worst to my best times I know every nightmare turns to a dream if you surrounded by the right people to face any adversity.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- My mindset when I’m on the field is that I’ve got something to prove. I’ve been overlooked and I demand respect and I will get it regardless of who it is I’m playing, they put their pants on just like I do.
4. What is your favorite workout?
- My favorite workout would be pushing or pulling sleds.
Check out other Free Agent Interviews on NFL Draft Diamonds
5. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- My biggest challenge in life was having my son Bryson.
6. What do you do for fun?
- For fun I like to dance, and make people laugh.
7.What is your favorite dinner?
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I didn’t play football till middle school and once I started playing it’s exciting being able to go out there and hit someone as hard as you can and not get in trouble plus it is a great way to be a great role model for kids growing up.
9. Most interesting teammate you’ve played with and why?
- The most interesting teammate I’ve played with was Robert Grays he made everyone better you couldn’t be in a bad mood around him cause he always made you laugh and he would go out to workouts and practice and be the laziest person but he always showed up and challenge anybody across from him
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- With me, you’re going get somebody who loves the process as much as the game. I don’t get down when things get tough, when it gets tough I feel like that’s what makes you a great player, I love to be challenged and learning from my mistakes and being better. I want to understand the game more.
11. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite moment from my football life is going into my junior year 2017 that summer the whole team grinded and we challenged each other every day and had fun doing it and it paid off. I would do it again because we got closer those will be my brothers for life
12. What is one thing that you want to do in life that doesn’t involve football?
- I want to touch as many kids lives as I can and show them that the world doesn’t have to be ugly you can make it however you want it with the right push and positivity all you have to do is chase it.