Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Brandy Holmes, Wide Receiver
Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview with Brandy Holmes. Make sure you follow him on Twitter @BrandyHolmes
1.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My overall favorite moment probably was my overall season at San Bernardino Valley College it was a fun season and it just showed me that hard work pays off.
2.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- I don’t know honestly but I feel like it would be kinda interesting it’ll be something like Last chance U.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- To just compete and be the best that I can be.
4.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Chad Johnson I just feel like he’ll just be fun to be around.
5.If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
- A machete, some rope, and some type of fire starter.
6.What do you do for fun?
- I’m pretty laid back all I do is watch TV and chill.
7.If you were an animal which animal would you be and why?
- Probably a Lion who wouldn’t want to be King.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I have been playing since pop warner and I honestly couldn’t see my self doing anything else.
9.What is your dream car?
- I have several Audi rs7, Rolls Royce Wraith, G wagon and an Impala 64.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- Hardest working person very good reliable teammate.
11.What do you hope to accomplish if you get into the NFL?
- To just be the best athlete that I can be I want to be great.
12.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I think it would probably be California I enjoyed my time there or somewhere by the water I’m from Florida but IDK if I’d live there.