- Name:Anton Wheeler
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 185
- College:Kentucky Christian
- Twitter: anteezy_03
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Birmingham, Alabama and what I love about my city is that we got our own type of swag and lingo.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Film Study, and then Practice. Why? Because you have to be physically ready for the sport you competing in, film study prepares you mentally on your assignments you need to do on the field, and practice you put all of it together with the work you put in before practice.
What do you worry about, and why?
• What if I don’t achieve my dreams because I have this master plan with my Plan(A) to help me and my family out.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Baseball last season when I kept having bad at-bats. I practice everyday on being selective but yet more aware of the situation I’m in during the course of the game and finished the season batting .288 with 3 Homeruns
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Probably giving out great advice whether it’s in life or sports.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Tyreek Hill
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Either Baseball or something dealing with the music industry or coaching.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room because if I don’t do it first it won’t get done.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family. Family is everything to me. Whether it’s blood related or not.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Chris Tucker on all the rush hours. I see myself in him. In those movies he was reacting the way I would react if I was acting.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• So far it’s been me being so negative all the time and not looking at the positive things I’ve done. Being more positive and not letting the bad get to me so much.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• in high school I We played a double-header and I went 0 for 7 and threw my bat over the fence.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My sophomore year when I jumped over a DB on a screen play for 18 yards
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Go Getter-Lil Wayne.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being able to adapt to new things.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Granddad he was everything in one. My coach, life coach, parent EVERYTHING.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Tune Up!
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Julian Edelman
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. People don’t have to like me but if they will respect me and I’ll make sure they’ll have a reason to.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ardarius Stewart if the league new his background it’ll open there eyes. I ready to see him ball again.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• It’s a tie between my mom and grandfather. They have taught me everything and is the reason I am the man I am today.