It is obvious that, there are more Diamonds 💎 out there, and we will continue to turn over every rock. Let’s breakdown several HBCU football players who had a great Week 7!
- Xavier Lankford, QB, Alabama A&M went 9 for 22 for 127 yards, a touchdown, and an interception. He also finished with 16 carries for 193 yards, averaging 12.3 yards per carry and two touchdowns
- Donovan England, RB, Alabama A&M went for 17 carries, for 97 yards averaging 5.7 yards per carry and a touchdown
- Antonio Jones, WR, Grambling State finished with six receptions for 99 yards, 16.5 an average in a touchdown
- TaJuan Williams, QB, Mississippi Valley State went 19 for 29 for 265 yards and 3 touchdowns. He also ran the ball 8 times for 30 yards.
- Harold Blood, QB, Southern finished 19 for 28 for 329 yards, with three touchdowns and an interception.
- Jailon Howard, Southern, ATH had an amazing 90 yard kickoff return for a touchdown.
- Gary Quarles, RB, Southern ran the ball 14 times for 92 yards, averaging 6.6 yards and scored a touchdown
- Bethune Cookman University RB Jimmy Robinson finished with 17 carries for 98 yards averaging 5.8 yards per carry and a touchdown.