- Name: Quez Jackson
- Position: Linebacker
- College: Georgia Tech
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 222 lbs.
- Twitter: @TheMenace_4
- Instagram: @quezjackson4
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My ability to read and react to the football and my relentless effort to the ball.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- Started at 4
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I understand that I don’t have the same leverage as guys who may be rated higher but all I need is 1 opportunity. The rest will take care of itself.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Set The Expectation. It’s an organization that’s dedicated to ending sexual and interpersonal violence through prevention work with men advocacy and engagement with agencies serving survivors and their families.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Your teammates feed off your energy, whether it’s negative or positive. Be mindful
Who was your childhood hero?
- My cousin Greg Loyld, my grandad played his old tapes almost every day growing up
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Donte Smith RB # 4 – improved the most not only with his game but also as a teammate. He comes to work every day and never complained about playing time. Plans to have a big season this year at Tech.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- An “ all about me teammate”
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Losing the state championship game on a horrible call
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Home state – my mother would be able to make every game – to play UGA
What is your favorite snack food?
What is the best part of football?
- Brotherhood and controlled violence
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- Great Player, better teammate
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Roquan Smith – sideline to sideline ( 478)
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My Grandma – Kobe Bryant – Meagan Good