- Name: Kevin Reynolds III
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Texas A&M Kingsville
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 200
- Twitter: ktreynolds80
- Instagram: ktreynoldsiii
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My willingness to learn and get better everyday. I’m willing to play special teams and make an impact at any phase of the game I’m giving the opportunity to do so.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I think it’s safe to say that I came out the womb with a football in my hand.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’m a passionate and physical wide receiver that can play both outside and in the slot.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would create/ donate to single mothers across the country.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I ever received was to be my where my feet are and to seek the kingdom in time of uncertainty
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero was my mother. One of the strongest women I know.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- D.J. Rabb
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- My biggest pet peeve is being excessively tapped when trying to get my attention.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- One of the hardest moments I had to face was the death of my father during my senior year of high school . He died in the last fours games of my high school career and at the time I had a high ankle sprain . I had to make up in my mind that was I going to finish the season strong for him and continue the legacy he started on the football field.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school is I a small school in South Texas with a lot of tradition , Kingsville is special to me because of the lasting bonds I was able to form .
What is your favorite snack food?
- Favorite snack food would have to be strawberry pop tarts or the strawberry shortcakes from Walmart .
What is the best part of football?
- Being able to be violent with no consequences. Being able to run around and be yourself. I love being around my teammates while we grind for a common goal
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I’m a dawg looking for any opportunity to showcase my talents, a diamond in the rough just waiting for discovery.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I look up to many receivers , but I think I resemble Keenan Allen the most.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My father because I miss him and have so much to tell him since he’s be gone .
- Marques Colston from the Saints because he comes from an unknown school and edged his name into Saints history with a long lasting career
- Tom Brady to pick his brain about how he views football.