- Name: Drew Singleton
- Position: Linebacker
- College: Rutgers University
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 235
- Twitter: _DrewSingleton
- Instagram: theski11_
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My versatility makes me the best at my position coming into the 2022 NFL draft. My ability to play man and zone coverage, as well as stopping the run and pass-rushing ability. I’m the type of player that can be used on all downs including special teams.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I begin my interest in the sport when I was 4 years old .
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- That I am a dependable and trustworthy player. A player you can count on to get the job done. Also a natural-born leader.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Nationwide homelessness
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- How you do anything is how you do everything.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Allen Iverson
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Elijahjuan Mack
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- In my senior year in High School when I tore my ACL. It was hard maintaining a healthy mental and physical state while watching my brothers that I loved so much play our final season without me. Instead of distancing myself I went to practice every day and helped coach other players. We won the state championship that year.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Sour Patch Kids Watermelon
What is the best part of football?
- It’s a team sport that builds relationships and bonds with different people from different backgrounds but all share one common love for the game.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am an extremely versatile and dependable player who will better the whole organization.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would compare myself to Lavante David.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Muhammad Ali, To receive insight on how he became so confident in his ability and so brave.
- Denzel Washington, is one of my favorite actors and is truly gifted but also an extremely hard worker. I would want to ask him if there was ever a time when he didn’t think he would be successful and how his mindset when overcame those negative thoughts.
- Barack Obama, to understand how he became such a great leader and what qualities should a true leader have.