- Name: Will Spiers
- Position: Punter
- College: Clemson University
- Height: 6’5”
- Weight: 225
- Twitter: @will_spiers10
- Instagram: @willjspiers
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My athletic ability (former high school QB) and the fact that I played and started at the biggest stage for 5 years.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- 10 years old
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I am a high character guy and I hold myself to a high standard.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Impoverished communities and children.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- That everything that happens to you in life is for a purpose. God has everything in His control and he uses life to mold and shape you into the person you are going to be.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My dad.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Jack Maddox
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When people are talking amongst themselves while someone is the main communicator to an audience. (Coaching, teaching, speech, etc.)
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome
- My 2018 season at Clemson. Had a tough year and felt like I was in a slump. Mentally I struggled, but those struggles helped develop the mental toughness that I have today.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My whole family went to Clemson, and it is a place that I grew up loving. It’s what I’ve known my whole life and it was a dream of mine to go to school and play a sport there.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Pretzels and different fruits.
What is the best part of football?
- The team. A group of guys, from all over, coming together to fight for each other to accomplish a common goal.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am a high character person who works my tail off to be the best version of myself.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Johnny Hekker (emergency QB)
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Jesus Christ. He is my Lord and Savior and the most important thing in my life. Both of my deceased grandfathers. Both instilled a lot of character into me at a young age. They were both hard working men and I would love to talk with them now that I am mature and more experienced in life.