- Name: Terrence Ames Jr
- Position: OL
- College: Virginia University of Lynchburg
- Height: 6’0″
- Weight: 318 lbs
- Twitter: @eaglefanatic65
- Instagram: @traw065
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- What made me decide I wanted to be a football player is when I went to college and was the best lineman on my team that made me realize I had a chance pro-wise so I decided to take it seriously.
If there was a billboard with 5 of your traits on it which 5 traits would be up there?
- 1.) Hardworking 2.) Resilient 3.) Leader 4.) Smart 5.) Optimist
What sets you apart from other offensive linemen?
- I’ve played all levels I’ve seen the best from powerhouse schools like Wisconsin Oshkosh all the way up to D1s like TSU. I’ve seen the best guys who were on Reese’s bowl watch list to guys who were elite but overlooked. As well as me being a defensive lineman in college I know what to look for.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I’m a person who just believes in powering through things I try to be a solution based on and off the field feeling sorry won’t help so basically I just stay on path on what I got to do and I do that.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- I’m training at Adrenaline in cherry hill with a trainer I decided to upgrade from a commercial gym and invest in my career.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite moments from football were playing in the FCS senior bowl and overall playing with my friends in high school I enjoyed those the most.
What should we know about Terrence Ame Jr the person?
- What anybody should know about me as a person is I’m super confident and I believe I can do anything.
What are you looking to achieve as a football player going forward?
- I want to be on a professional roster getting paid to play that is the main achievement I need.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Well for personal success I believe offseason work and being a high IQ player knowing the game and watching the film is key and team-wise everybody has to buy into a common goal one person can’t make success football is a team sport it takes from the bottom of the roster to the top for ultimate success.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team would get a player willing to work hard and dedicated to getting wins and is a versatile two-way guy if needed.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- It would be Aaron Donald because we have similar measurables and he is highly successful I want to know how he did it.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I bring positive energy I will do anything to win for my team.