- Name: Malik Honeycutt
- Position: WR
- College: Murray State University
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Twitter: @bigdaddycutt_
- Instagram: @bigdaddycutt
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- 2 years ago I ran back a kick against SE Missouri State who was ranked 19th in the nation at the time to win the game and we were down 31 at half.
What is your favorite route?
- It would have to be the dig route.
If there was a billboard with 5 of your traits on it which 5 traits would be up there?
- Energetic, hardworking, motivational, determined and I never give up.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I’ve been playing football since elementary school and ever since my dad introduced me to the game I fell in love with it.
What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
- My vision and I can feel people in spots I can’t see.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Percy Harvin, because he’s my all time favorite athlete ever.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I bring energetic energy, I’m that person that always gets everyone going to get ready for the game.
What are you looking to achieve as a football player going forward?
- To be the best player I can be, to help other peoples lives in my family and break generational curses.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- First I have to understand the problem and then try to figure out what is best not just in my thought process but others around me.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- Someone that gives the best effort in practice and games, someone who trys to make others around him better and someone that doesn’t just play football but is active in the community as well.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- I’m at school training for my pro day.
What should we know about Malik Honeycutt the person?
- Is a person that cares about the community and other people around him and not just himself.