- Name: Kailon Davis
- Position: DL
- College: University of Arkansas Pine-Bluff
- Height: 6’3″
- Weight: 255 lbs
- Twitter: @kddagreat58
- Instagram: @kbangger19
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Just growing up being from New Orleans. I’ve always watched defensive players how they play and I’ve always liked the game.
What sets you apart from other defensive linemen?
- I always like to watch extra film of who I’m going up against and love seeing what the coaches say about who I’m going up against and what they say about me.
If there was a billboard with of 5 of your traits on it which 5 traits would be up there?
- Run to the ball, great pass rusher, physical in the run game, coachable and I’m disciplined.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- By training everyday, taking care of my body, watching extra film, and asking players in the NFL what it takes to make it on a 53 man roster and being relentless.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Being disciplined and patient and coachable and physical and when an opportunity presents itself be ready at all times.
What should we know about Kailon Davis the person?
- Great personality, smiles all the time, great person to talk to all the time, great learner, and likes experiencing things on and off the field.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- When I get a sack and a big play and the crowd going crazy and getting the opportunity to play everyday and being with my teammates.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- Hype, loud, explosive, and excitement. I even smile on the football field. I bring great energy no matter the circumstances.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I embrace it and I even smile through that because I believe in God and I believe in myself. So I just go out there and embrace it and keep my head up till it is done.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- A player who will give everything I have in my body and give everything that they expect of me and more.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Cameron Jordan and Demario Davis, Cameron Jordan because I feel we have the same style and Demario Davis because I feel like he is a great person and likes the gospel.
What are you looking to achieve as a football player going forward?
- To achieve greatness and just live my dream out and get an opportunity to get on a team and work hard to get what I want.