- Name: Stanley Berryhill III
- Position: WR
- College: University of Arizona
- Height: 5’9 1/2″
- Weight: 187 lbs
- Twitter: @stanb14_sb
- Instagram: @stanb14
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I would say I lean on my family and my support system when I’m facing challenges. I look to keep positivity in my life as much as possible so even if I’m facing challenges I have a positive outlook on life and football majority of the time.
If there was a billboard with 5 of your traits on it which 5 traits would be up there?
- Tough, energetic, quick, sure handed, and precise.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Playing fast, playing with effort, and being in the moment be where your feet are not too far ahead or dwelling on the past.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Making life long friends and winning. And the process of learning to get better and overcoming adversity. You play with and meet so many people from different backgrounds and you have to come together and work towards a common goal.
What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
- My mental toughness and toughness all together I’m not afraid to come across the middle and make a catch when I know I could get hit. I can adjust and play different positions if I’m needed.
What should we know about Stanley Berryhill III the person?
- I’m a family guy, I have 10 siblings and most of my little brothers look up to me so I work hard to be great and I love playing video games.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- Training at Exos and with Goldfeet for WR work soaking up as much knowledge as possible and use all the resources provided.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Julian Edelman because he is a WR I have watched and sort of modeled my game after. So I would like to ask questions about his game and what made him who he was.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- Always positive energy very upbeat tempo but also very locked in whether it’s practice or a game.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- They would get someone who works hard, someone who loves the game of football and plays with a purpose and toughness. Someone who can adapt on the fly and will always love being apart of a team and do whatever they need me to do to help us be successful.
What is your favorite route and why?
- Choice Route, you have a three choices, you have three options it’s rare you lose.
What are you looking to achieve as a football player going forward?
- Continue to improve everyday and be a key contributor to the organization I play for. Also give back to the Tucson community as much as possible.