- Name: Robert Johnson
- Position: WR/RB
- College: Alderson Broaddus University
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 185 lbs.
- Twitter: @bobby_squad13
- Instagram: @bobbysquad13
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My speed and quickness in and out of brakes. I’m able to play various positions and my playstyle fits the pro game well, which is a lot of 10 and 11 Personnel.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- 7 years old I was playing football on the street with my friends and fell in love with it ever since.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- That I have knowledge of the game, I can read defenses and I know how to get myself open within the offensive scheme. And most of all I’m always the hardest worker in the room.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to struggling youth within the inner cities of America.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- “They can’t deny your talent. Keep quiet and your time will come”.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My dad was my childhood hero. I always wanted to be like him. He worked really hard so that we could live comfortably. As well as sacrificing his own body for his country while in the military.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Gunnar Hockenberry was the most underrated, he could hit hard and played the game violently at safety.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When someone doesn’t keep there word.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- When I tore my hamstring in JUCO the coaching staff gave up on me coming back. I was able to rehab and play on basically one leg for the last 6 games and put up good numbers that in turn helped us win games.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school is special to me because they welcomed me with open arms after I transferred from my previous school. They gave me a chance to succeed.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Any type of hot chips.
What is the best part of football?
- Catching a deep ball.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I have the talent and I work my butt off all I need is an opportunity.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- A faster version of Wes Welker or Hunter Renfrow.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Alexander the Great, Jerry Rice, Abraham Lincoln. All those men are the greatest of all time at there respective professions. I think I would be able to soak up a-lot of valuable knowledge on what it takes to be the best. And also how to respond to difficult situations when things don’t go my way.