- Name: Jordan Tucker
- Position: OL
- College: University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- Height: 6’7″
- Weight: 338 lbs
- Twitter: @JordanTucker74
- Instagram: @jordanttucker
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My 5th grade championship, going to back to back state championships junior and senior year, really just the last 3 years with Mack and going to the orange bowl.
What sets you apart from other offensive linemen?
- I think I have a big personality that shows on and off the football field and I think I’m an athlete and I bring a little swag to the position.
If there was a billboard with 5 of your traits on it which 5 traits would be up there?
- Smart, funny, caring, athletic and driven.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- My family influenced me as well as my natural size influenced me to play football as well.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- Competitive and positive, once I step out on the football field I’m a competitor and I also try to help my teammates out as much as possible as well.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- I’m working out at my training facility at DSA in Atlanta and I’m working on combine drills and flexibility as well.
What should we know about Jordan Tucker the person?
- Music and anime as well as my parents upbringing and somebody that they can count on as well.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- Keep pushing always knowing that there is light at the end of the tunnel. A saying I go by is “it will all be good in the end and if it isn’t good it isn’t the end”.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Michael Vick, a little love hate relationship but enjoyed seeing him play even after Atlanta.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- An incredibly smart player who wants to win and I’m a crazy competitor who hates losing and will gel with the team.
What do you love about the game of football?
- I love that in no way, shape or form is it an individual sport it’s 11 on 11 at any given time and the competitive nature and team aspect.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Communication number 1 and drive number 2 and I’m always looking to go out there and win and hate losing and I think that’s what football is about.