- Name: Ben Adler
- Position: OL
- College: Kansas State University
- Height: 6’4″
- Weight: 330 lbs
- Twitter: @Ben_Adler63
- Instagram: @ben_adler_
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- Whenever I’m faced with challenges I rely on what I’ve been taught and my support circle. I also rely on the kind of person that my parents taught me to be when I face challenges and adversity.
What sets you apart from other offensive linemen?
- I would say my determination and my background playing in several sports throughout my life.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I started playing football at a young age and I’ve always loved the game and my offensive line coach in college said ” it is the ultimate team sport” and that has always stuck with me.
If there was a billboard with 5 of your traits on it which 5 traits would be up there?
- Determination, selflessness, hardworking, caring and toughness.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite football moment was when we went to OU in 2020 and we went in there and beat them.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- When I get on the football field the energy I provide is positivity, communication and toughness.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Quenton Nelson, I’ve loved watching him play and I’ve always admired him and tried to mirror the way he plays.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- I am training at X3 in Fort Myers, Florida and Jordan Luallen is training me.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Hardwork and preparation, because without those you aren’t prepared and can’t succeed.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- Will over prepare and work through any adversity he faces.
What do you love about the game of football?
- It’s the ultimate team sport and not one person can do everything you have to do your 1/11th.
What should we know about Ben Adler the person?
- I’m a family man, I work hard, I’m determined and I’m always ready to face challenges and adversity when they come.