- Name: Tristen Taylor
- Position: OT
- College: Eastern Washington
- Height: 6’6
- Weight: 328 lbs
- Twitter: @TristenTaylor65
- Instagram: tristentaylor65
What are you hoping to show scouts at the 2022 Hula Bowl?
- That I can play against the best and position versatility.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Veterans because they need to be treated better
Tell our readers one thing that the world may not know about you? (Special Talents)
- I’m pretty good at Call Of Duty
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Just to have mental toughness and you can always work harder.
What is your favorite song to listen to before kickoff?
- Back in Blood – Pooh Shiesty
If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- My knee injury in 2018, I didn’t know if I’d play the same, but now I feel stronger and have no pain in it.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Andrew Whitworth, because he is big and savvy and good in pass pro.
Did you have a favorite player or team in the NFL when you were growing up?
- Not really, I like Tom Brady a lot because of the greatness he presents and is always prepared and takes football very seriously.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Elon Musk, Shannon Sharpe, and Tom Brady. I chose these three because they all have accomplished things I hope to do, and bring in their point of view from all across the US. I’d love to pick their brains about football and life and Elon Musk I’d just hope to have a friendship with him and pick his brain about Tesla and what he is going to do in the future.