- Name: Bryce Singleton
- Position: WR
- College: Florida International University
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 190
- Twitter: @2BSingleton
What are you hoping to show scouts at the 2022 Hula Bowl?
- During the 2022 Hula Bowl, I am hoping to show scouts that I’m a smart, tough, team-first player that loves football. I will also like to show scouts that I can take what I learn from film and translate it to the football field.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- The cause that I would donate to would be kids with bleeding disorders. The reason behind supporting kids with bleeding disorders stems from my brother having a bleeding disorder called Hemophilia.
Tell our readers one thing that the world may not know about you? (Special Talents)
- One thing that the world doesn’t know about me is that I love to play card games (Spades) in my free time.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I ever received was the biggest judge of character is how a man treats someone who can’t do anything for them.
What is your favorite song to listen to before kickoff?
- My favorite song to listen to before kickoff would be Forget That by Lil Baby & Rylo Rodriguez
If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
- I would be a Lion if I was an animal.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moment to overcome in my life so far would be going through back-to-back injuries and then coming to the realization that I might not play football again.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- The player I would compare my game to would be Robert Woods.
Did you have a favorite player or team in the NFL when you were growing up?
- My favorite player growing up was Micheal Vick and the Atlanta Falcons.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- The three people I would have dinner with would be Malcolm X, Lil Baby, Micheal Jordan. The reason I chose them was that at different points in my life, their mindset on how they approach each and every day has helped me to become the man I am today.