- Name: Zeno Hannibal
- Position: DB
- College: Louisiana Tech University
- Height: 6’1″
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Twitter: @ZenoHannibal2
- Instagram: @zach2hannibal_
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Darrelle Revis. I would love to gain some of his wisdom about football in general, how he approached the game and why, and lessons he learned along the way.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- My love for the game, athletic ability, and desire to have a career that allows me to do something I’m passionate about.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- I’m planning to prepare for the draft both mentally and physically by utilizing an in-depth training program, nourishing my body with a clean, plant-based diet, and implementing daily meditation to maintain mental sharpness.
What sets you apart from other defensive backs?
- My alpha male mentality, speed, instinctive play-making ability, swagger, and fearlessness.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I handle challenges by attempting to view them from multiple perspectives. I’m also honest with myself. If I realize there is something I need to change, then I change it. I also pray and meditate on God’s word for guidance.
What should we know about Zeno Hannibal the person?
- I’m a man of faith and gratitude. I love my family. When it comes to my dreams, I’m a go-getter.
What are you looking to achieve as a football player going forward?
- I’m looking forward to creating a legacy both on and off the field. I’m also looking to make plays and demonstrate leadership on the field. I hope to someday wear the “gold jacket.” In addition, I’m looking to give back to my community and enhance society as a whole.
What do you love about the game of football?
- The physicality and competitiveness required to play the game, the roar of the crowd, camaraderie, and the life lessons it teaches. For example, how to deal with adversity.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Senior year of high school, sitting in my school’s cafeteria, and my coaches came in to notify me of my first offer to a Division 1 university to play football. The first time I took the field as a starter was at LA Tech University. Giving to underprivileged youth with my teammates at a Christmas toy drive in my hometown.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- A play maker, an alpha dog, and someone who represents the team well, both on and off the field.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Making God your number 1 priority no matter what, believing in yourself, playing your position as if you know you’re the best, and endurance.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- Strong mental energy in the form of confidence, determination, and positivity, hype by always flying around the field, and physical energy by exerting speed and strength.