- Name: Ryan McDaniel
- Position: WR
- College: NCCU
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 210
- Twitter: @ryan_mcdaniel11
- Instagram: @ryan.mac15
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I am a fast and physical receiver who is dependable and versatile.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I am competitive, hardworking and love to learn.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
Breast Cancer Awareness
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Be intentional
Who was your childhood hero?
- My dad
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Daeshawn Stephens
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Getting my time wasted and lying.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Losing my grandparents.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- NCCU has a great family experience and has helped shape me into the man that I am today.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Welch’s fruit snacks
What is the best part of football?
- The competition and team/ family aspect.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I am a guy who is going to do whatever it takes to help my team win.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- One day, I hope to be compared to someone as good as Deandre Hopkins.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- I would have dinner with both of my grandparents and my other brother because it has been a long time since I have seen them and hopefully they can say they are proud of me.