- Name: Lorenzo Jones
- Position: Defensive Back
- College: Northwestern College Iowa
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 172
- Twitter: BeGreatLow
- Instagram: TheReal.Low
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I take a lot of pride in what I do. I work hard to perfect my craft and become the best athlete and man that I can possibly be. I am a very competitive person so for me to lack at any are of my position and become weak to my
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- 11 but did not start until high school
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- They should know that I am willing to work under an condition and that they will have the best version of me possible.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Cancer because of my little brother.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- My trainer told me “you have to work when no one is watching”
Who was your childhood hero?
- Inky Johnson
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- PARKER FRYAR
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Someone who complains about a position they put themselves in
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Going homeless for the first time.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school is a school that has a community that loves you and cares for you. They want to make sure you succeed in life with a degree. That’s special to me because I am the first person in my family to go to college.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Honey buns
What is the best part of football?
- Practice with the guys.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- Coach, you will regret the decision you make.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Stephon Gilmore
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- My grandpa so, I can tell him about all the things he’s missed out on since he’s been gone.