- Name: Ken Truitt
- Position: DB
- College: Southwest Minnesota State University
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Twitter: @TruittKen
- Instagram: @__Kennyd
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- When I was 5 years old I played my first flag football game and scored 4 touchdowns. I fell in love with it and I knew then I wanted to play football!
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Deion Sanders because in my opinion he is the greatest cornerback to ever play the game and I play cornerback so I know he would have great tips on playing the position.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I bring swagger and I’m a relentless competitor.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I try to control what I can control and keep a positive attitude.
What sets you apart from other defensive backs?
- My speed, physicality and knowledge of the game, definitely puts me ahead of the game .
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Teamwork, teamwork makes the dream work.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Just being around the guys on the team making friendships that will last a life time!
What should we know about Ken Truitt the person?
- I’m one of the most persistent people you’ll ever meet.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- I really want to run a great 40 time so, I’m going to be doing a lot of agility work with my trainer back home.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- A speedy physical playmaker who loves to compete !
What do you love about the game of football?
- I love everything about it honestly. It’s a gladiator sport not for the weak.
What is your favorite coverage and why?
- Man to man of course, gotta win you’re one on one battles.