- Name: Darta Lee
- Position: OL
- College: University of Texas-El Paso
- Height: 6’4″
- Weight: 315 lbs
- Twitter: @DartaLee
What should we know about Darta Lee the person?
- I am a young African American man from Houston, Texas with 2 siblings. I grew up playing basketball and tennis and I love to compete.
What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Discipline, dedication, being fundamentally sound and just playing with passion and a purpose.
What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Just love to compete and the path God put me on and loved being around football and football was best for my body type.
If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Probably Frank Gore or Tom Brady, because they’ve been around the league the most and have seen so much happen.
What sets you apart from other offensive linemen?
- My knowledge of the game, I’ve played every offensive line position on the field and know how to adapt to any position.
How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- First of all God he’s the guy to pray to for advice and then hold my head up high and just work hard to overcome it.
What are you looking to achieve as a football player going forward?
- I’m looking to compete at a high level and looking to be in a good situation for life.
How are you planning to prepare for the draft?
- Right now I have not narrowed down my options going to Houston to be with my family over the holidays and train there and might go to a different city or just stay there.
What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- Definitely high energy, I lead my team with a demeanor that we are going to do our job and go 11 as 1.
What would a team get in a player like you?
- A leader, somebody who is going to better the organization and do his job.
What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Definitely going to a bowl game and having an opportunity to go out there and play division one football and get a scholarship.
What do you love about the game of football?
- I love what it teaches you about life and I love how it correlates with life and keeps you disciplined and how you go about things in your daily life.