- Name: Camal Brown
- Position: Edge/LB
- College: Assumption University
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 285
- Twitter: CMB_5
- Instagram: camalbrown
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- My ability to make a play no matter what position. For my size I move very well and play at almost any position I am needed.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- At age 9 is when I found my love for Football.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- They are getting a player who is selfless.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to Mental Awareness.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- “Never give up on your dreams, once you give up you’ll lose yourself”
Who was your childhood hero?
- My mother is my childhood hero, From taking care of two kids by herself, working overtime everyday just to provide for us. When things get hard she always finds a way to get us through.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Lane Beasley, the guy has so much potential and he is only a freshman.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- People who don’t support others Dreams and ambitions
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- I left my old school Wesley College in search of a better opportunity and it took me two years to even return back to the field. It was ruff being off and everyone telling me to just to give up. Luckily I found a school in Assumption but it was not easy because of financial reasons I struggled to afford the school, I was not sure if I’ll ever be able to make it to campus to play, but I found a way to make it there and finally returned back to the field.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- I chose this school because of the Defensive Coordinator (Woody Blevins), he didn’t just sell me a false dream. Which I found special to me, some coaches only care about you as a player, he cares about me and all the athletes as human beings. He treats us like we were his own children and that’s something you love to see in a coach.
What is your favorite snack food?
What is the best part of football?
- The chance to actually go out there and just play, no worries in the world during the 48 minutes.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Micah Parsons
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Jay-Z, Saquon Barkley, P.Diddy reasons being in sense of talking about P.Diddy and Jay-Z they are moguls, I have my own business as well and I would love to pick their brain and understand how they market everything and built there brands from the bottom. For Saquon I like his style and humbleness so I felt we would get along great.