- Name: Victor Abraham
- Position: LB
- College: Saginaw Valley State University
- Height: 6’3 1/2″
- Weight: 230 lbs
- Instagram: @meddyiv
1.What is your typical training routine in the offseason?
- Is to get up, roll out, stretch, go to the training room, and go to the training room and go to the field and jog back and forth across the whole field.
2. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Ed Reed or Bobby Wagner, they would be fun to hang out with and drop some knowledge on me.
3. What should we know about Victor Abraham the person?
- Just passionate about things, I like music a lot, family oriented. I like to watch Disney movies in my down time, and my favorite Disney movie would be Hercules.
4. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- I’m always smiling and I just love the game and I always lift up my teammates or bring more energy.
5. What sets you apart from other linebackers?
I think what sets me apart is I play fast, very good at playmaking on the ball, I’m good in coverage and my size mainly my height.
6. What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Winning the turnover battle, winning the hidden yardage battle, responding to adversity and limiting explosive plays for touchdowns.
7. What are your favorite things about playing football for Saginaw Valley State?
- Definitely the biggest thing is playing for each other and the coaches and you get challenged to earn it every single day.
8. How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- Remind myself that it is only temporary and to learn from it and keep pushing.
9. What would a team get in a player like you?
- A consistent, energetic person every single day, high motor and going to improve quickly.
10. What do you love about the game of football?
- I love the versatility of it you can get something out of it and learn multiple positions and you appreciate it.
11. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Just something I loved to watch and what made me want to play football. I always dreamt of playing football at the highest level and something I’ve never stopped loving.
12. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Definitely my first college touchdown.