- Name: Sélah Cephas
- Position: WR
- College: VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY OF LYNCHBURG
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 200lbs
- Twitter: showtime_sayy
- Instagram: showtime_say
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I am very versatile. I can play slot and outside. I am a great blocker and a playmaker. I am very coachable and can be placed in any offense.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- I was interested in football at the age of 5 years old. I saw all of my older cousins and older brother playing so I decided I wanted to play.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I am a very smart player and can adapt to any situation.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to mental health for athletes. A lot of athletes go through the most difficult things without others knowing.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Live life being someone or die being a nobody.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero is my mother, she sacrificed so much in order for me to be in the situation I’m in today.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Our equipment manager. He goes through so much and gets no credit for it.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Broken promises
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Not playing my senior year in high school. I went through rough times. Lost the majority of my division 1 offers but then decided that going low level division 1 wasn’t bad at all.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- VUL is a private HBCU with not a lot of students but it is like a family and they offer a lot of things.
What is your favorite snack food?
- My favorite snack is cinnamon rolls.
What is the best part of football?
- The best part of football is knowing that you can inspire the youth.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- Sélah is one of the smartest, most gifted players who can be put in any offense.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would compare myself to DJ Moore.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Lebron James, Barack Obama, and Calvin Johnson Jr. I wanna have dinner with these people because they all came from a similar background and to gain knowledge would be great