NFL DraftProspect Interviews
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Glen Gibbons, WR, Lindenwood University
- Name: Glen Gibbons
- Position: WR
- College: Lindenwood University
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Twitter: @GlenGibbonsjr
- Instagram: @glengibbonsjr
1.What is your favorite route and why?
- Hitch, because the type of receiver I am I get yards after catch.
2.How do you handle challenges both in life and on the football field?
- I would say that I handle them very well. I’m a very analytical person so I write down solutions for every problem.
3.What are your favorite things about playing football for Lindenwood?
- My favorite things are my brothers that I play with so I love playing with my teammates and the game-day atmosphere.
4.What sets you apart from other wide receivers?
- My ability to make people miss and I’m very explosive.
5.What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
- Preparation and execution.
6.What is your typical training routine?
- Normally I hit the weight room and then go hit the field and get some cardio.
7.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Odell Beckham Jr, just because of the swagger that he brings I feel like he is a really positive guy to hang out with.
8.What do you love about the game of football?
- The opportunities that it brings, bring you closer to people from across the country and the hard work and dedication.
9.What should we know about Glen Gibbons the person?
- I’m just a highly energetic individual that loves to bring positivity to other people’s lives and I love to inspire people.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- They would gain a hard worker, who doesn’t complain about anything but also brings a positive outlook with my leadership skills.
11.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
- Surprisingly I don’t really talk alot, I have fun a little bit but when I’m playing I’m really focused.
12. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- When in 2019 we won the conference for the first time because when I was in high school we didn’t really win anything that was definitely one of the highlights of my football career.