2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tory Rogers, LB, Brockport
- Name:Tory Rogers
- Position: Linebacker
- College: Brockport
- Height: 6,1
- Weight: 230
- Twitter: Toryrogers15
- Instagram: underrated_rogers10
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- I work hard and I am a workhorse and I bring whatever to the table.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- To be honest my first year of playing football was my freshman year of high school.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- One thing that NFL team should know about me is that I’m a leader and I’m going to do whatever it takes for us to win.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I will donate to the poor and the hospital and into the Jails to help people that really need it.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Make today be better than yesterday.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My superhero is my mother because she had all the powers in the world.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- I will say me because I feel as though I can produce a lot more day by day.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Missing a tackle
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- To decide if I really love football like I used to.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school is amazing because of the Fanbase and how they love football.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Oatmeal pies
What is the best part of football?
- Knowing that you beat the man in front of you every play.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Von Miller and Khalil Mack because they can play in the box and rush the quarterback.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- I will see everybody I know that guy to let them know I’m still pushing.