- Name: Jovon Sewell
- Position: CB
- College: Concordia St. Paul
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 174
- Twitter: @allstarjo_
- Instagram: @jogomakeit
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2022 NFL Draft?
- Wouldn’t say I am a top prospect but I would like to say I could definitely be a steal !
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
- Started playing around 6
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- Humbled, nothing was given to me I am going to earn everything!
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- Cancer, I think cancer is one of those things we still have not found a cure for and it kills thousands every year.
What is the best advice you have ever received?
- The best advice I ever received was stay true to yourself be the best person you could be and I take that to heart.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Definitely my mother.
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- That a tough one I would say Darice Haywood very good receiver think he a little underrated on our team.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Liars !
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Getting kicked off the football team my junior was pretty tough. Made some decisions that hurt me and couldn’t play that year and that could have been a big year for me so that really hurt.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- My school is great it is a small school but everybody is connected and they truly care about you there. Not just as an athlete but they care about you as a person and want to see you do well in life after football which I love.
What is your favorite snack food?
- I love Welch’s fruit snacks and trail mix
What is the best part of football?
- Competing of course I love going out there competing and get better !
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- Humble Beast
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- Marcus Peters
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would
- My Grandma died when I really little never got to meet her. , Terence Crawford my favorite fighter & lastly would have to say Lebron James my favorite basketball player ever.