- Name: Deqwunn McCobb
- Position: DL
- College: Waldorf University
- Height: 6’3″
- Weight: 315 lbs,
- Twitter: @McQwunn
1.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Football is all we know in Florida so playing football has been apart of my life for as long as I can remember.
2. What sets you apart from other defensive linemen?
What sets me apart from other defensive linemen is I believe I can’t be moved, no matter how many linemen you send to move me it won’t happen.
3. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
I bring excitement and energy to the field because I feel like it’s contagious.
4. What are your favorite things about playing football for Waldorf?
It’s a small school in the middle of nowhere so my team is really all I have which makes the bond with them that much better.
5. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Aaron Donald for sure, this man can’t be blocked and I wouldn’t mind spending a day learning a few things.
6. How do you prepare for games?
Listen to my music and think about my “WHY” that’s all that’s needed for me.
7. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
The year my high school made it to the final four or the year I won the graphic edge bowl while playing JUCO.
8. What should we know about Deqwunn McCobb the person?
That I am a laid back person, and I could get along with anyone.
9. What do you love about the game of football?
The relationships you build and of course the hitting people without getting in trouble.
10. What would a team get in a player like you
A player that’s going to work through all adversity, I’ll never quit.
11. What is a moment that improved you as a football player?
When I got to my university I cut weight and that helped me become a better player.
12. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Dominate my opponent while doing my job.