- Name: Harrison Beemiller
- Position: LB
- College: Northern Arizona University
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 225 lbs.
- Twitter: @hbeemiller7
1. What are your favorite things about playing football for Northern Arizona?
Being able to play at the same school my dad played at and being able to play with my little brother.
2. What sets you apart from other linebackers?
My past experience at safety gives me more of an athletic advantage in the coverage game.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Just do my job every single play.
4. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Brian Dawkins, his play style and attitude was just one of my favorites and unmatched.
5. What is your favorite workout? Power clean days. 6.What do you think are the keys to success on the football field?
Executing your job play in and play out at a higher level than your opponent.
7. What is a skill that you have that you think translates into the NFL well?
My high football IQ.
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Ever since I can remember I’ve had a football in my hands. I grew up around it and fell in love with it instantly.
9. What are you looking forward to in the upcoming season with Northern Arizona?
Seeing our growth as a team from the fall season, and being able to open up the season with the defending national champs.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
A player that does whatever they’re asked to do, will do whatever it takes to get it done, and will work as hard as I possibly can.
11. What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
On the field I try and stay as calm and as neutral as I can. Never getting too high or too low.
12.What are your biggest traits on the football field?
My high football IQ and being a leader by example. I do whatever I’m asked to do and can execute it at a high level.